It’s December 22nd and … yeah … we survived the Mayan Dec 21, 2012 “end of the world” hoopla. So let’s celebrate the fact that “we made it” (whew) and view this as what it’s actually predicted to be — an opportunity for a Fresh Start!
I’ll be giving you a solid plan (tips alone don’t last … creating a plan does) on how you can stop just surviving year-to-year and start thriving and feeling alive with energy, health and happiness during my FREE New Year’s Day Fresh Start call.
Until then, here’s how you can get a solid head start on your Fresh Start:
1. Apply at least 1 of my “5 Zees to a Great Night’s Sleep” tonight (you can download it free by signing up on my website).When you sleep better at night you burn off fat more efficiently, begin recovering your health naturally and start waking up each morning feeling rested, refreshed and energized — the way you’re truly meant to feel.
The two easiest Zees to put into action right away during this busy time of year are:
- Zee #2 — Zero (light and sound)
- Zee #4 — Zap (EMF’s)
2. Include a tart or pungent food at all of your meals (including breakfast) to ramp up your digestion, burn fat and control cravings. My favorites include:
- ¼ cup unpasteurized sauerkraut used as a condiment to your meal.
- ½ – 1 tsp apple cider vinegar in 8 oz. water, served in a champagne or white wine glass to sip throughout your meal.
- KaVita or Body Ecology’s CocoBiotic fermented coconut water, also served in a champagne or wine glass to sip throughout your meal.
3. Get outside, play and laugh over the holidays. Go for a walk, ski, skate, etc.
If your health or energy levels don’t allow you to get out there and make snow angels (or sand, if you’re blessed to be somewhere tropical over the holidays) then at the very least go outside, take a few deep breaths into your belly muscles (diaphragm) and laugh, laugh, laugh! Fake it if you must, but know this — laughter is a fantastic form of exercise and, when mixed with outdoor air, works like a charm to help you feel alive, revived and tingling with joy and gratitude!
Be sure to snag your spot on my FREE New Year’s Day Fresh Start teleclass and make 2013 the year you start thriving and vibrating with energy, clarity and honest-to-goodness happiness! Remember, you can stay in your PJ’s while you listen or you can go outside and play for the day and listen to the recording later.
Happy Holidays and I look forward to helping you plan for your Fresh Start 2013. I’ll “see” you on my New Year’s Day Fresh Start FREE teleclass.
Cheers … and here’s to vibrant health,